Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to 5G!

I am thrilled to kick off the year with such a fantastic group of people! I have met almost half of the class already, and I am confident that we are going to have an amazing year together!

A few reminders...

  • Please remember to wear your number one uniform each day this week.
  • Meet the Teacher night is Wednesday, September 17th. This night is an opportunity for families to come into the classroom for a first hand look into our schedules, routines, expectations and curriculum. Please do not wait until the 17th to introduce yourself, however, as I look forward to partnering with you for the success of your child in this exciting year!
  • I can be reached through e-mail at michelle.gretzinger@collingwood.org or on the phone at (604) 925-8375.
Thank you! Be sure to check this site often for information about what is happening in our classroom. You can save the link to your favourites, or subscribe to the page so that you can see any new posts easily. I am happy to help you with this process if you are not comfortable with the world of blogging!

Welcome to 5G!

No comments: